1. Tybalt is the Lady Capulet's nephew. ( ).
2. The prince Escalus exiled Romeo into another town. ( ).
3. Escalus sent Romeo away because he loved Juliet. ( ).
4. Romeo was exiled to Mantua ( ).
5. Romeo killed himself by drinking poisonous liquid. ( ).
6. Romeo didn't know that Juliet was alive. ( ).
7. Friar Laurence helped Juliet to marry Romeo.().
8. Juliet killed herself. ( ).
9. The two families reached an agreement at the end of the story. ( ).
10. Juliet is no longer afraid of anything().